Tuesday 1 October 2013

Where does the time go??

I haven't posted a blog for awhile, time just seems to get away from you! Can't get my head around the fact that Christmas is now under 3 months away. Aaaaarrrrgghhh!

I won't be doing the Made'n'Thornbury Christmas market, they are booked up. Even if they weren't I wouldn't be able to go. Have just started doing my Cert III in Business Admin & that is on Saturday's until the middle of December. I won't even be able to go to the market :(

I haven't really done anything with my business, have had so much going on. Now for the next 11 weeks I only have 1 day a week to work on things & I have to fit in catching up with my family on that day too. When the weather starts to get warmer it'll be better. It's being so horrible lately, all I want to do when I get home at night is curl up on the couch with the heater on! When the nights are warm I get home & open all the doors & put music on - then I will be able to get some stuff done at nights. Anyone else have this problem?!

Anyway, I got my frames delivered from Poland - so I need to at least get them made up & put in my shop on Made It. They would make great christmas pressies.

Heading to what we are calling Craftin' Circle tonight. It's a social catch up even that the gorgeous Dee from Thornbury Women's Neighbourhood House has organised. Where us crafty ladies meet up once a fortnight for a drink (& dinner if you want) & a chat, maybe do some hand sewing or crochet. I am looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment